Dear All

Amanda to the rescue – yet again!

Hers was the only response I received to my “final call” appealing for someone to take on Leon’s suggestion for a “Pier to Pier” ride on 14 June.

Julian had to cancel yesterday’s ride.  You can never be sure that you are not going to get some rain when you venture out on the bike. But there’s a big difference between being caught in a shower and setting out on a day when the forecast tells you that you are going to be soaked for the next four hours or so.  Not a lot of fun.

The ride will not be wasted. It will be “recycled,” If you will pardon the quibble, in August. We now have, as you will see from the list below some definite possibilities for future rides and Jim is also planning something. But we still need more! It would be nice to have an offer for 26 July.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: